While Paros might be as cosmopolitan at Mykonos and pretty enough to attract Hollywood royalty, the real draw here is the force of nature.
During the summer, the Meltemi winds blaze down through the Aegean, supplying welcome breezes for beachgoers, but also creating conditions ripe for windsurfing and kiteboarding.
The main beaches for the sports are Pounda on the west of the island and Santa Maria, Golden Beach (Chryssi Akti), and New Golden Beach (Nea Chryssi Akti) on the east (New Golden Beach's winds are so reliable that The Professional Windsurfers Association held its World Cup there for six consecutive years in the 1990s).
We can offer:
- Luxury VIP accommodation services
- Luxury VIP transfer services
- Luxury VIP Private daily Cruises & Tours
- Luxury VIP restaurant bookings
- Luxury VIP helicopter panoramic island tours